By using Monimatters, you agree to the following important terms and conditions, which are included in and made a part of our Terms of Services.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the services shall be at your sole risk. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Monimatters and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Monimatters and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (i) the services will meet your requirements; (ii) the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the services will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Monimatters or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the tos.
• Monimatters and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Monimatters has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the services; or (e) any other matter relating to the services
- The failure of Monimatters to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the terms of service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the tos remain in full force and effect
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- The information/sites displayed and/or linked to by the Monimatters.com are developed by people over whom Monimatters exercises no control. Other links are also on sites not controlled by Monimatters.
- Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us.
- These links are provided to you as a convenience, and we are not responsible for the content or availability of any linked website
- We don’t control the accuracy or completeness of that information. You take full responsibility for using that information and verifying it and for any decision to use, purchase or refrain from purchasing any of the services or products mentioned on a linked site. If you do purchase products or services from another website please read their contract carefully before deciding to buy. Remember, your contract for those products or services will be with them, not us.
- Monimatters may choose to exhibit its results in the form of a “URL redirecter.” When Monimatters uses a URL redirecter, if you click on a URL on a Monimatters page, information about the click is sent to Monimatters, and Monimatters in turn sends you to the site you clicked on. Monimatters uses this URL information to understand and improve the quality of Monimatters’s technology.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Monimatters, its owners, officers, directors, employees, business partners, assignees, licensors, distributors, agents and third-party suppliers and providers against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that: (i) arises from any alleged breach of the Terms of Service; (ii) arises from any content or messages you submit or distribute using the Service; or (iii) otherwise arises from or relates to your use of the Service. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to seek damages when you use the Service for unlawful purposes, in an unlawful manner, and/or in a manner inconsistent with the Terms of Service, and that such damages may include, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, incidental and consequential damages.
Use of the services and any reliance by you upon the services is at your own risk. We do not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the services. The services are provided “as is” and we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall Monimatters, its owners or any of its underlying service providers, business partners, information providers, account providers, licensors, officers, directors, employees, distributors or agents (collectively referred to for purposes of this section as “Monimatters”) be liable to you or any other person for any money damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if Monimatters shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed or you feel that your website should not be linked in our website, you can contact us at complaints@Monimatters.com.
To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be in writing, provided to the email address above and include substantially the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, such as its URL.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and if available, email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied in the notification is accurate, and indicating under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.